Friday 1 June 2012

I WILL WIN (a poem on my life with AS)


                                                                                                 
 Its bright shiny morning today,
but the darkness in me never goes.
Its a new beginning today,
but my mind is never empty. 
The world changes every second,
but my watch is constant.
I see someone running without legs,
but my legs seldom moves.
I have climbed the mountains,
but now even cliff seems to be taller.
I have won the races,
but now even walking seems harder.
I have jumped off the hurdles,
but now i look for ladders.
I always liked the blue sky,
but now i have walls around me.
I have lost that flame in me,
but i can still feel that spark
and i will never let it die..................

by:- kushagra jain 

If you liked this poem then you are welcomed to express your feelings through comments..

1 comment:

  1. life is hard with AS,.. everything has changed now.. but i know i will win this war..

    ReplyDelete